Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello Blog World...


{source}
Hello Blog World,
I'm not sure you are ready for me...or maybe I should say I'm not so ready for you! But here I am. I can't wait to share my journey that the Lord and I are walking hand in hand, with Him in the lead. I am speaking a ton at Kanakuk Kamps and can't wait to share the moments where I pray I am hidden in the Spirit. So far, I have been blown away...in fact, I was officially the first woman to speak at FUAGNEM. What's FUAGNEM? This is the rally point of the boys side of K2. All things manly and smelled bad. That will be another post for another time...

Let the blogging begin my friends!

He's Big and I'm Little,
Bets
betsbol@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I'm so excited to follow you and see how God is using you, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock Betsy. I'll be praying for you all summer and you definitely just gave me something new to give to my campers.

    John 3:30, 2 Timothy 4:7

    ReplyDelete